By Chris Brown
Read or Download Achieving Evidence-Informed Policy and Practice in Education: EvidencED PDF
Best education policy books
The panorama of upper schooling has passed through switch and transformation lately, partially because of diversification and massification. notwithstanding, continual styles of under-representation proceed to perplex policy-makers and practitioners, elevating questions on present ideas, rules and ways to widening participation.
Witnessing Whiteness invitations readers to think about what it capability to be white, describes and opinions ideas used to prevent race matters, and identifies the unsafe influence of keeping off race on cross-race collaborations. the writer illustrates how racial ache leads white humans towards terrible relationships with humans of colour.
Academic leaders not just face ethical and moral judgements concerning their school rooms, faculties, districts, and schooling associations, yet additionally they needs to give some thought to the complexities and threats that impression their groups. during this volatile period of conflict, terrorism, traditional failures, responsibility, and excessive stakes checking out, this approach is especially daunting.
This day we take it without any consideration that political leaders and presidential administrations will handle matters relating to teenagers and youths. yet within the not-so-distant earlier, politicians had little to claim, and federal courses much less to do with children—except these of very particular populations. This publication exhibits how the chilly conflict replaced all that.
- Globalisation, Trade Liberalisation, and Higher Education in North America: The Emergence of a New Market under NAFTA? (Higher Education Dynamics)
- Gender Fairness in Today's School: A Breach of Trust for Male Students
- Practising Public Scholarship: Experiences and Possibilities Beyond the Academy (Antipode Book Series)
- A Learning-Centered Framework for Education Reform: What Does It Mean for National Policy?
- University in Chains: Confronting the Military-Industrial-Academic Complex (The Radical Imagination)
Additional resources for Achieving Evidence-Informed Policy and Practice in Education: EvidencED
Achieving Evidence-Informed Policy and Practice in Education: EvidencED by Chris Brown